Delivery InformationView all of our delivery information below including recommendations for home delivered food products.
All of our delivery related information in one place.
**Updated March 2022 due to increased packaging & delivery costs**
- We now use DPD’s specialist Food Service which is AM delivery as standard, between 8am and 12pm.
- Delivery charge is £3.95 on orders over £45, under this is £8.95.
- We also offer a Saturday delivery option for an additional £10 .
- We deliver Tuesday – Friday across the majority of mainland UK (see post code list below), and you can choose your preferred delivery day at the checkout.
- The exception to this is our Pizza Kits, which are only delivered on Thursdays, ready to prove and cook at the weekend!
- By special request we may be able to offer a Saturday delivery option, but we do suggest that you avoid it where possible, as we have no means of assisting during the day at weekends.
- We will notify you via email when we have despatched your order, and it will be delivered the following day.
- You will receive a tracking number via email on the day of despatch, and then a time slot on the morning of delivery.
- Please ensure the email you give us is valid and check your junk folder if something is missing.
Recommendations regarding home-delivered food products
- It is preferable if someone is in on the day of delivery 🙂
- We ask the couriers to leave the goods in a safe place if no one answers the door, unless you have asked us to do otherwise.
- Please be aware that once your order leaves us, the courier is in control, so we strongly advise that you order your products well in advance of needing to use them, in case something gets lost and we need to re-send.
We deliver to the majority of mainland UK, except Northern Scotland. Check your the post code is included in the areas below:
AB10 – AB16
AB21 – AB30
DD1 – DD9
DG1 – DG9
FK1 – FK16
KA1 – KA26
PA1 – PA19
PH1 – PH14