Delivery InformationView all of our delivery information below including recommendations for home delivered food products.
All of our delivery related information in one place.
- We deliver Tuesday – Friday across the majority of mainland UK, and you can choose your preferred delivery day at the checkout.
- By special request we may be able to offer a Saturday delivery option, but we do suggest that you avoid it where possible, as we have no means of assisting during the day at weekends.
- We use APC couriers, who deliver between 7 am and 4 pm.
- We will notify you via email when we have despatched your order, and it will be delivered the following day.
- You will receive a tracking number via email on the day of despatch, and then a 2-hour time slot on the morning of delivery.
- Please ensure the email you give us is valid and check your junk folder if something is missing.
Recommendations regarding home-delivered food products
- Please ensure someone is in on the day of delivery 🙂
- We ask the couriers to leave the goods in a safe place if no one answers the door, unless you have asked us to do otherwise.
- Please be aware that once your order leaves us, the courier is in control, so we strongly advise that you order your products well in advance of needing to use them, in case something gets lost and we need to re-send.
- We strongly advise you to upgrade to AM delivery as this means your goods spend less time in transit and much less likely to encounter issues.
- Delivery is free on orders over £30, under this a £8.50 (inc VAT) charges applies.
- There is an option to upgrade to AM delivery for an extra £3.50 (inc VAT).
- The following Scottish postcodes currently incur a flat delivery charge, whatever the order size, of £14.50 (inc VAT):
- AB10 – AB16
- AB21 – AB25
- FK17 – FK21
- IV1 – IV20
- IV30 – IV32
- PA21 – PA33
- PH16 – PH26
Excluded Delivery Areas (really sorry!)
We cannot currently deliver to Northern Ireland, offshore islands, or the following Scottish postcodes: