Moroccan Street Sourdough Pizza!
Our thanks to our very own Pam Macaughey for this lovely fusion recipe! Time to spice it up folks!
- 2 Wild Sourdough doughballs
- 250g Napoli cut fior di latte mozzarella
- 200g lamb mince
- 1.5 tsp ras el hanout
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 tsp rose harrisa (adjust to taste)
- Greek yoghurt
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Fresh Mint
- Red onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh Coriander
- Mix your lamb mince in a bowl with the ras el hanout spice and the rose harrisa and crushed garlic
- Fry off the lamb mix in a frying pan and set aside
- Stretch your tasty pizza bases as per our guide
- Make your yoghurt dressing by combining the yoghurt, mint and lemon juice together and pop in the fridge to chill
- Spread your tomato sauce onto your pizza bases and top with the lamb mince mixture, add finely sliced red onion and the cherry tomatoes halved, and then cover with a good qty of mozzarella.
- Cook and serve and finish with freshly chopped coriander and a dollop of yoghurt dressing, voila!