Nat Little’s Cinnamon Buns!
For this recipe, all the credit goes to one of our trade customers, Natalie Little, who’s Little Pizza Place horsebox-conversion-pizza-van is making waves in the North Northamptonshire region!
Faced with leftover pizza dough after an event, she put it to excellent use and created these lovely cinnamon buns. Brilliant creativity to minimise food waste and create something sooo good. Thank you Nat!
- 3 Sourdough Blend pizza doughballs thawed and proved to room temperature
- 75g soft brown sugar
- 60g unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg
- A dash of milk
- Roll out the dough to a small circle
- Melt the butter in microwave 45 secs then add sugar and cinnamon stir till combined
- Smooth over your mixture and then once covered roll the dough up starting at the longest end over its self until you have one long piece of dough
- Slice into sections than pack into a cake tin tightly. Brush with milk & egg wash mixture.
- Bake for 20 mins at 200 degrees in a pre-heated fan oven